Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where can i get the tires on my Saturn L300 aligned?

i need to get my tires on my Saturn L300 aligned but i don't know where to go who charges under $100 for all 4. does saturn do them under warranty? how much does sears, discount tire or tires plus charge? i am kind of on a budget right now.|||I've never heard of getting tires aligned, only suspension. Call around and see who does 4-wheel alignments, and how much they charge.|||The best place I've found is Midas - mostly because they guarantee their work and they have locations nation-wide. The alignment applies to the front axle while wheels are balanced and rotated. Before you do anything, suggest that you check the air pressure on all 4 tires. If you have one or 2 that are low, this will cause the vehicle to "pull" in a similar manner as a front end out of alignment.





All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment