Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What type of tires should i get for my car?

I have a 2004 Mazda 3s with 17 inch wheels and do not know much about tires. I am currently looking at Kumho Ecsta Asx, which are all season. Does anyone know if these are good tires? Or would someone recommend someone recommend another type of tire? Also is Kumho a good brand? I am buying them at Discount Tires i think, and they offer a warranty for $62, whcih will cover them up to 3/32" or 3 years. If i do not get that, then if something does happen to them, it is prorated for how much they will cover. Is this worth purchasing? Thanks for your help.|||http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp





They have a forum for tire rating .... I have bought from them before and was well satisfied..... A tire warranty is like a battery warranty..if it fails soon after you buy it you do ok...later its prorated and you dont do as well..|||Personally I would not buy Kumho tires again. I had them on my 1995 Camaro Z28 and I didn't think they were worth the $150 per tire I spent. But then again, my camaro had a lot more power than your Mazda 3. I'd recommend something that's similarly priced such as Yokohama instead of anything made by Kumho. They make a fantastic tire and are priced right around what you plan to pay. Goodyears are good too but cost too much money. Check out the Yokohama's at Discount Tires website www.tires.com.|||ROUND ONES???|||Check your owners manual, see what tire it recommends. If you don't have the manual look the car up on line, see what recommend tire is for that specific car.|||kumho are very good tires .i have them on my car .check the price on tirerack .com there prices are low ands they ship them quickly to your home or to the garage of your choice|||if u can get 17 for 62 dollars u better check if they are new thats a exelent deal

No comments:

Post a Comment