Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What type of tires should I get for my Mazda 3s?

I have a 2004 Mazda 3s with 17 inch wheels and do not know much about tires. I am currently looking at Kumho Ecsta Asx, which are all season. Does anyone know if these are good tires? Or would someone recommend someone recommend another type of tire? Also is Kumho a good brand? I am buying them at Discount Tires i think, and they offer a warranty for $62, whcih will cover them up to 3/32" or 3 years. If i do not get that, then if something does happen to them, it is prorated for how much they will cover. Is this worth purchasing? Thanks for your help.|||Well, to start Kumho is a great tire to go with. I have Kumho Escta Supra 712's on my 2000 Si Coupe and I love them. Before that I had Toyo Proxy 4's and Goodyear Eagle F1's. Those were also great tires but for the price and performace, Kumho is an excellent choice.





You may just want to take a look at the Bridgestone Potenza, Michelin Pilot, or the Dunlop SP Sport. All those are great Ultra High Performance All-Season Tires that are similar to the Kumho Ecsta ASX.





I also use tirerack.com to order all my tires. They have excellent customer service and the shipping is fast as well. Good Luck with your tire selection.|||I sell tires at the mazda dealership I work at. I have put on many sets of the Kumho Ecsta ASX. They are a good tire at a great price. For a little more money you can get some BFG GForce Sport. Another tire I have sold for the 17" Mazda 3. There are other choices out there but in our area people are more concerned with the price than what they are actually getting.|||The Kumho Ecsta Asx is a great tire for the price. I put a set on a Mustang GT last night. There are better tires but you may have to pay more for them.|||sports tires

No comments:

Post a Comment