Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is it worth to buy an old tire.. or is it waste of money?

Hello all, hey I was just wondering if I could save some bucks, Do you know how much a 205 65 R 15 USED tire (or tires if discounted when I buy more than one) cost in fair condition, and how much is it to balance a tire? Thanks. Have a nice day!|||USED tire is OK to buy if it is in good condition and not worn out. Check local junk yards or go onto craiglist to see if anyone is selling it. For balancing call Belle Tire or Discount Tire auto shops for quotes, it shouldn't be much. Good luck|||I always buy what we call "part worn" here in the UK, I currently have a set of Continental tyres on my Volvo T5 which new would cost $250 each and cost me $50 each, if the garage you use have part worn tyres inspect them and choose if possible matching treads.

No comments:

Post a Comment