Saturday, December 24, 2011

How much will tires for my 2002 Kia Spectra cost?

I've looked online and only been able to generate one answer from Discount Tires for out of door cost for about 278.67 total. Is there anyone here who works for a national tire place that can give me a quote or anyone with this car or tire size -P 185/65-14 85H, that can tell me how much four tires will cost. Or where is cheapest. |||try pep boys.thats a cheap tire for them the store by me says 38 per tire plus mounting-balancing-disposal of old tires.|||If you need to be totally cheap on it, call around to places that sell rims or tires and see if they have any take offs that are relatively decent condition.





If you are a member of Sams club or Costco, usually you can get decent tire prices that way.





Beware when ordering online, by the time you pay shipping and then pay a local tire place 10-20 per tire you usually aren't coming out ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment