Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can I buy a new spare tire?

I need a brand new tire which the tire size is T125/70D15. The speed rating has to be at least M. My current spare tire was manufactured in 1998.





I've already tried Discount Tire and the dealership.





My car is a 1999 Buick Century. There is no room for a full sized spare.





Don't tell me to go to a salvage yard.|||Well on a space saver spare you don't replace the tire you replace the entire rim %26amp; tire. This maybe available through your dealer but you will pay through the nose for it. I know you don't want to here the word salvage yard but this really is your best choice, Most spares there are unused and like new, Maybe they can cross Reference your spare for a newer model using the same type. good luck.|||If there is no room for a full-sized spare, then go TO THE SALVAGE YARD, and buy a temporary one that is T125/70D/15.





You cannot mount a full sized tire on temporary wheel. What is it that you don't understand?|||Since you don't want to go to a salvage yard your only other logical choice is to go to a dealer and pay full retail price.|||you need a donut tire. there,s nothing wrong with the junk yard. the tire shop can order you a tire and rim.|||A 99 Century has plenty of room for a full sized spare.|||What's wrong with a salvage yard jackass?

No comments:

Post a Comment